Each Sheet has 40 count of Small Caution Stencils
& bits and bobs
- Easy Vinyl Nail Decals For Nail Art
- Use As A Stencil Or Sticker
- Colour of Vinyl may vary
1. Apply polish to the base of your nail. Then, apply a quick dry topcoat (THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! SERIOUSLY!)
2. Place vinyl on your nail using tweezers as it will give you a more precise placement.
3. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl on your nail so nothing leaks through!
4. Apply polish on top of your nail and then immediately remove vinyl.
5. Wait until the polish has completely dried to place your final topcoat so that nothing smears.
(Remember to use a top coat that will not smear your nail art!)
Your sheet will come unpeeled. Please practice patience when peeling vinyls.